I am excited to let you know that DAA's Essentials Series in now going to be available online. This is an interactive, discussion-based, education program.
Join me for an informational webinar on June 26th to learn more about this course.
In this webinar I will discuss what the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics course will consist of. The LIVE, online class will occur twice a week for approximately 1 hour allowing students access to me for Q & A and/or class discussion. You will learn key competencies, knowledge, and skills in the areas of: data capture and measurement, reporting and forecasting, analytical business culture, site optimization and marketing campaigns.
Whether you are new to web analytics, new to web management, or just need to be sure that you are seeing the forest for the trees, this is the best place to get grounded in the basics. In the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics you will learn about:
Join the webinar to learn more
- Web metrics terminology and technology
- The most critical web metrics
- Key Performance Indicators
- How to derive business value from web analytics
- The skills you need (or need to look for in others) to build a web analytics powerhouse
- A process for creating a web analytics culture and making it stick in your organization
- How to gain executive buy-in
- Insight into optimizing your business with web analytics
Who am I? I have 17+ years of experience inf Digital Marketing and Analytics. I have worked with companies like Microsoft, T-Mobile, Starbucks, ESPN, Estee Lauder, HCL to name a few. I am the founder of Digital Analytics consulting and training company Optizent.com. Find out more about me at AnilBatra.com