The inaugural Quanties – DAA’s awards competition – is complete for this year. Many congratulations to all our finalists and winners, and special thanks to our sponsors (Tealium as the Title Sponsor; Google as the Gold Sponsor; Analytics Pros as the Silver Sponsor; Adobe as the Bus Sponsor, and Hero Digital as the Lanyard Sponsor) who made the event possible, as well as our hard working volunteers.
If you haven’t seen the photos, check them out!
Recap of winners and finalists:
Winner: Joe Miscavige, Director, Digital Analytics, Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)
- Ashish Braganza, SVP, Head of Client Insights & Analytics, Oppenheimer Fund
- Mary Owusu, Vice President, Analytics and SEO, Mower
Best New Technology
Winner: Google Data Studio by Google
- ObservePoint Assurance Platform by ObservePoint Inc.
- THINK by Tealium
Top Analytics Team
Winner: World Surf League
Top New Practitioner
Winner: Moe Kiss, Analytics Manager, THE ICONIC
- Ciara Adkins, Senior Analyst, Search Discovery
- Samantha Barnes, Manager, Analytics & Insight, LunaMetrics
- Evan Vermilyea, Analytics Engineer, Evolytics
- Vincent Wu, Head of Operations and Analytics (COO), The Huffington Post / Oath Inc.
Winner: Lee Isensee, Founder, Measure Slack
- Chirag Deshpande, Sr. Analytics Manager, Search Discovery
- Bethany Hartley, Director, Marketing Analytics, Evolytics
- June Li, Managing Director, ClickInsight
- Prolet Miteva, Head of Web Analytics Platforms, Autodesk
Top Agency (small to mid)
- Analytics Pros
- Cardinal Path
- Search Discovery
Top Agency (Large)
Winner: MRM McCANN
We are already starting to plan for the 2019 Quanties. Would you like to be on the planning team? We’d love to have you check out the opportunity!
Being part of our industry means recognizing exceptional work and individuals – and DAA encourages everyone in the field to enter the competition. Members receive the benefit of FREE entries! Nonmembers pay an entry fee.
Make the most of your membership by planning to enter the Quanties next year!